- Immigration bonds are granted by either Immigration or Customs Enforcement or by an immigration judge.
- Either party sets the bond amount to ensure the immigrant’s appearance at ALL OF THEIR REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS.
- Once the bond amount is set, that amount must be given to the ICE detention facility or field office.
Here is an example… if ICE sets a bond of $5000, and the detainee’s family posts that amount at an ICE field office, then the person will be released. ICE will return the $5000 if the ex-detainee shows up for all IMMIGRATION REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS. If they miss ANY DEMAND SET FORTH BY HOMELAND SECURITY WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE I 352 BOND CONTRACT, then the $5000 will be forfeited.
You Need Action Immigration Bonds…
1. If you do not have the total amount of the bond in cash.
2. You do not understand the immigration bond process.
3. You do not understand the immigration bond procedures.
4. You would like the detained person released the same day
or quickly as possible.
5. You want to pay the lowest price available for the immigration bond.
6. IF YOU WANT TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST POSSIBILITY OF GETTING YOUR COLLATERAL BACK WHEN THE CASE IS CLOSED IN THE QUICKEST POSSIBLE MANNER.
The experienced agents at Action Immigration Bond and Insurance Services, Inc. will ensure the quickest release possible at the lowest cost available.